The most comprehensive exhibition of UK & International residential property (and services) will return to ExCel London for its 'Autumn Edition' in October.
Entry to both the exhibition & seminar programme is free. To ensure fast track entry visitors are advised to register online here prior to visting.
Show Dates | Friday 6th & Saturday 7th October 2017
- An exhibition stand at this event brings you face-to-face with 5-6000 serious property buyers. A broad range of flexible options are available …
- More ... about exhibiting
- This free to enter event enables you to compare the products & services from over 100 leading providers of property and related services …
- More ... about visiting
- SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- A broad selection of UK & International property features, finance and other services - plus the sector's experts on hand to explain and advise …
- More ... about highlights
- Returning ... By Popular Demand
- A 2-day debate programme designed to provide accurate and independent advice about the range of international opportunities now available ...
- More ... about International P I LIVE!
DON'T MISS ... Two features sure to attract considerable interest as the show approaches are 'Direct from the Developer' and 'Invest North'.
For further details on 'Direct from the Developer' click here | For further details on 'Invest North' click here.
Note: For visitors travelling to ExCeL via the Docklands Light Railway.
Custom House station will be closed throughout 2017.
Visitors should alight the DLR at Prince Regent station and enter ExCeL via the East Entrance.
The pages of this site aim to answer the essential questions about the event. If there is any information you require that is not provided please do not hesitate to contact us.