Terms And Conditions
Rules of Admission - Exhibition
1. Property Investor Media Ltd. shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the exhibition takes place in accordance with its advertised programme. Property Investor Media Ltd. reserves the absolute right, however, to substitute any part of the exhibition with an alternative.
One exhibition ticket strictly admits one person. Children under 16 admitted free.
2. The right to admission to the event is reserved by the event manager and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Property Investor Media Ltd. would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
3. The right to promote products and services is restricted to exhibiting companies and their staff only. These companies are restricted to operating from their designated exhibition stand.
Property Investor Media Ltd. reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse entry to or eject from the exhibition any visitor attempting to promote products and services (including other events) within the exhibition hall and/or seminar halls.
Rules of Admission - Seminars
4. Property Investor Media Ltd. shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that seminars take place in accordance with its advertised programme. Property Investor Media Ltd. reserves the absolute right, however, to substitute an alternative seminar or vary the time of any seminar. You must purchase a ticket for a child if they are to enter the seminar theatre with you.
5. The right to admission to a seminar is reserved by the event manager and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Property Investor Media Ltd. would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a seminar on account of late arrival, being, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
6. If a seminar/debate is cancelled or its timing substantially altered, Property Investor Media Ltd. liability will be restricted, at its absolute discretion, to a refund to the Customer of the cost of the admission ticket (the "e-ticket"). Where a seminar/debate is free to enter the issue of refunding does not apply.
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded other than in exceptional circumstances and at the absolute discretion of the event manager. To receive a refund a posted written request needs to be sent to
Property Investor Media Ltd. 13 Penrhyn Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 2BZ.
Refunds will be strictly processed during the 21 days after the exhibition has closed.
8. Mobile telephones must be switched off in the seminar rooms.
9. Video and camera equipment are not permitted to be brought into the seminar rooms.
10. The Property Investor Media Ltd. online downloadable visitor ticket system is handled by a third party and is programmed to automatically display tickets with a unique barcode number. The information is stored in a visitor login area and can be accessed at any time by the registered user here.
11. Complimentary or discounted show admission/seminar tickets must be purchased online before coming to the show. No complimentary seminar tickets will be given out at the show. You will not be able to book seminar ticket(s) online on the days that the show takes place.
12. Property Investor Media Ltd. is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to the website. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the website, other than when submitted in connection with an admission e-ticket reservation. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of the website Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor (e.g. Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating systems (e.g. Macintosh, Windows) in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor's Internet service provider. By having this information, web pages optimised for a particular visitor's computer are automatically available to that visitor. Other uses of this information may include an internal review of the number of visitors to the Site but only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to the Site are known to Property Investor Media Ltd. only when submitted during registration.
13. Personal information that may be collected in connection with the purchase of admission e-ticket(s), filling out registration/enquiry/survey forms, registering to receive promotional or other information is retained by Property Investor Media Ltd. and not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company.
We sometimes also use e-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information to contact visitors who communicate with us. For example, we direct e-mail to visitors who provide us with their e-mail addresses for specific purposes such as receiving third party or other information, details of relevant upcoming shows or being notified if they have won one of our prize draws.
Credit Card Processing and Security
15. Property Investor Media Ltd. believes that online purchasing of exhibition admission and/or seminar tickets on the site is absolutely safe. Property Investor Media Ltd. uses the latest industry standard encryption technology to keep visitors' personal information safe. All ordering information - including the visitors' name and credit card details - is encrypted using SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") for maximum security. Visitors' credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to the secure system. To ensure that your information is even more secure, visitors' credit card information is stored on a server which is not accessible from the Internet as soon as it is received.
Credit card transactions are handled by a third party financial institution which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and to process transactions. Credit card payments are securely processed on our behalf by Datalead Limited, using a 128bit Thawte SSL certificate to ensure secure transmission of your information.