Stand Number: 425
Mackrell Turner Garrett Solicitors is an award winning international law firm. Headquartered in Central London.
Whether you are an individual buying a property as a private residence or a partnership or company purchasing a property as an investment, we have an experienced team of conveyancers to assist you.
We also act for landlords bringing claims against tenants and tenants claiming against landlords. We are experienced in bringing or defending cases brought before the Land or Leasehold Valuation Tribunals up to appeal.
The Department acts for both UK and non UK resident individuals and companies.
Through our association with Mackrell International we are able to handle property transactions and land purchases throughout the world, including:
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Buy to let
- Equity release
- Transfer of equity
- Probate sales
- Advising on rights of way, restrictive covenants
- Joint ownership and trust deeds
- License for alterations
- Help to Buy
- Auction sales/purchases
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- New build sales and purchases
- Offplan purchases
- Lease assignments
- Lease extensions
- Deeds of variation
- New leases
- Shared ownership
- First time buyers
- Deeds of gift/ gifted deposits
We act for landlords bringing claims against tenants and tenants claiming against landlords. As with our general litigation department we are experienced in bringing or defending cases brought before the Land or Leasehold Valuation Tribunals up to appeal. Our Expertise include:
- Residential and commercial possession proceedings including considerable experience in working direct with managing agents
- Commercial and residential service charge recovery
- Succession and abandonment claims
- Disrepair claims and counterclaims
- Dilapidations claims
- Commercial lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions
- Boundary, right of way, right to light and encroachment disputes
- Claims relating to water infrastructure charges
- Tree roots cases
- Housing Act 1985 and Environmental Protection Act 1990 Appeals against Landlord’s Repair Notices
- Appeals against improvement and other statutory notices.