The most comprehensive exhibition of UK & International residential property (and services) will return to ExCel London in October 2020.
Entry to both the property exhibition & property seminar programme is free. To ensure fast track entry visitors are advised to register online here prior to visting.
Visitors please note:
1] Visitor registrations processed for the April 2020 event will also be valid for the October 2020 event. There is no need to re-register.
2] Details of the companies scheduled to exhibit in April will remain published on this website. If you wish to contact any of these
companies you may use the 'Book an Appointment' facility on each profile. To view the April 2020 exhibitor list click here.
Next Show Dates | Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd October 2020 ... Doors open at 10.00am
- This property exhibition brings you face-to-face with 5-6000 serious property buyers. A broad range of flexible options are available …
- More ... about exhibiting
- This free to enter event enables you to compare the products & services from over 100 leading providers of property and related services …
- More ... about visiting
- SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- A broad selection of UK & International property features, finance and other services - plus the sector's experts on hand to explain and advise …
- More ... about highlights
- INTERNATIONAL FOCUS
- A 2-day debate programme designed to provide accurate and independent advice about the range of international opportunities now available ...
- More ... about International P I LIVE!
DON'T MISS ... FREE Seminar & Debate seats. To view the programme and reserve your seats click here.
Thoughts this Show? ... take a look at our reviews on 10Times click here.
Travelling to ExCeL by train? ... visitors are advised to alight the DLR at Custom House station and enter ExCeL via the West Entrance.
The pages of this site aim to answer the essential questions about the event. If there is any information you require that is not provided please do not hesitate to contact us.