Buy to Let Mortgages in 2020 & TAX
The evolving landscape for the Buy to Let for residential landlords has forced action for most landlords in recent years.
Whether needing to take Tax Advice or changing the strategy how properties are sourced and let has likely been considered. In this session Vincent Burch will present various mortgage options for landlords to consider:
- Current Buy to Let Mortgage market trends
- Mortgaging Tax Advice; Beneficial Interest, Mixed Partnerships, Discretionary Trusts, or Incorporation of a Property Business
- Changing rules for landlords in recent years; TAX, EPCs, Mortgage Lending
- Opportunities for Landlords, in the next decade
- More tax efficient rental income
- More rental income, better property or HMO
- Remortgage within 6 months; whether purchased cash or via a bridge
- Financing Holiday Lets, or Serviced Accommodation
Vincent Burch has worked in the mortgage market for more than 20 years.
He is the Managing Director of Vincent Burch (Mortgage Services) Ltd and Master Private Finance Ltd.
In both Companies the business is predominantly finance for property investment. Both direct to landlords/Investors & via Consultancy to professional intermediaries advising landlords & investors.